Friday, March 28, 2014

transitional informatics

My blogging has been slowing down due to a serious mental instability that I inherited from my progenitors. I am like a lot of personal bloggers in that I need this as a way to get the thoughts out of my head, otherwise I become overwhelmed with competing drives and I end up wasting entire days doing nothing. I used to think this fault was a lack of will or pressure, and I would blame myself for being "lazy". But I can be a very hard worker, and for little to no money if I'm enjoying myself, but I didn't suspect this type of paralysis could be linked to my previously known bi-polar/anxiety issues. Just a heads up.

Also, I'm now employed as a letter-stuffing, phone-message-taking temp, full time. Which mean posts will be mostly on the weekends, with some short posts during the week. I will be live-blogging about our trip to PAX EAST 2014 in Boston, starting 4/8, which will be on my Tumblr and Twitter accounts (#PAXEast).

Check back soon for the next of my Food Noob Series, "Gadgets, Utensils and Appliances".

Until then, here's a Finnish magician blowing the minds of dogs with his mad skilz:

Laaaaaterrrrrrsssss...

No comments: